The teachers at Protégé Dance Company know what to teach, how to teach and when to teach.
We don't rely on the natural ability of a child, but rather take pride in teaching the fundamentals to prevent injuries and ensure the longevity of the dancer.
Teaching proper technique in an age-appropriate manner is embedded in our studio philosophy and is a core-value in our curriculum.
Protégé Dance Company is suited to serving youth with cutting-edge education in the performing arts.
The company provides a strong curriculum in dance following the teachings of internationally praised and recognized syllabi.
The company is dedicated to providing the highest quality in technical training, offering the latest in choreography trends, and meeting the needs of post-secondary education and career opportunities.
Protégé Dance Company guarantees to execute professional conduct as educators, choreographers, directors and personnel, and welcomes the diversity of individuals.
Protégé Dance Company has built a positive reputation in the community based on:
- age appropriate costumes and choreography
- team-oriented studio atmosphere
- quality instruction in every class
- professional conduct from all faculty members
- excellent organization from administration
- transparency and respectful communication with parents
- honesty and integrity in business practices
Our integrity stands out from the rest. We proudly stand behind our philosophy and have a vested interest in the upbringing of your child.
benefits to dancing
Dance at Protégé Dance Company is more than just dance.
We strongly believe dance:
- strengthens the overall mental, emotional, social and physical well-being of a child
- increases muscular strength, aerobic fitness and endurance
- improves coordination, agility and flexibility
- enhances the artistry and musicality of a child
- teaches time management and team-playing skills
- fosters resiliency, character development and humility
- builds self-esteem through: self-acceptance and self-respect
We teach students to set goals and achieve them, a life skill they will carry for many years to come.
"Christine, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing me to share with your artists. I had a wonderful time and hope they will continue to grow on their journey. I am thrilled to see there are still teachers who teach discipline, work ethics and manners. It was indeed a breath of fresh air..."
Jacques Pierre Monfiston ~ choreographer